sau la nr de tel
0768 600 112
Curand, vom posta informatii!
Pentru a vedea informatii si activitatea din perioada 2000-2015, va asteptam pe site-ul www.centrulmillennium.ro.
As a structure, MC is a non-profit organization. It was founded in April 2000 out of the desire to offer a legal and organized environment for the young people’s initiatives.
For nearly one and a half decade of active involvement into youth work, our aim was to promote the interests of the young people on a social, cultural, educational, sports and economical level. In other words, we wish to promote our generation.
Millennium Center (MC) is a modern, dynamic and experienced NGO from Arad in west Romania, active in youth field with special emphasis on European Voluntary Service (EVS). It’s an organization which puts the same emphasis on non-formal and informal methods of work with EVS volunteer and on training of own staff devoted to EVS projects. The strong integration of local coordinating team of MC together with EVS volunteers makes each EVS project more and more successful, creating friendly atmosphere between participants.
Since 2013, MC consecutively introduces into learning process of EVS volunteers, elements of ICT and related techniques, to enhance non-formal and informal experiences on one side and keep itself updated of newest trends in education, on the other hand. Within next 5 years, MC will keep continue this inside trend, making EVS experience as rich and complete as possible for the volunteers.
MC has from the following objectives:
• Promoting the young in all the fields of the social-economic life;
• Helping the young people acknowledge and respect their legal rights and obligations, supporting them in their contacts with the local and central authorities;
• Promoting the principles of democracy and fighting against totalitarism and extremist ideologies;
• Informing the young people of certain opportunities that might exist in the educational, cultural and social fields;
• Promoting ecological principles, the protection of the environment and the education of the youngsters to respect nature;
• Organizing cultural-artistic shows, sport events and recreational and educational activities;
• Promoting dialogue between generations;
• Promoting an intercultural, European dimension;
• Giving social scholarships;
• Promoting activities in the field of numismatics or other hobbies;
• Promoting tourism and sports;
• Promoting healthy lifestyle;
• Family and child protection;
• Supporting actions on information, counseling and career guidance
• Promoting and supporting lifelong learning
• Creating and supporting centers dedicated to learning, career, children, young people, social establishments, cultural, touristic, kindergartens, nurseries, camps, touristic sights, day centers and residential, for all ages, guesthouses and farmhouses , centers "after -school "orphanages etc.
• Conducting market research and economic research , surveys and statistics
• Organize courses, seminars, conferences, camps, workshops, formal methods -based activities or in the sphere of education non-formal/informal in local community, in Romania and in other places from other countries and continent where the members of MC was involved.
• Business and management consultancy, recruitment and selection of work force, supply and management of work force, selection and placement of personnel, organizing courses.
• Partnerships, projects and activities in collaboration with institutions, associations, foundations and other physical or legal persons
The activities that are proposed in this project takes into consideration both the real needs of the local communities in which the project will be developed as well as the expectations of the EVS volunteers and we will let space for personal initiatives of the volunteers.